As a Bradford-based company, Cryotherm was delighted to be involved in the construction of Supermarket giant Morrisons prestigious headquarter development on Gain Lane, Bradford.
Working with the main contractor, Shepherd Construction, Cryotherm was chosen to supply and install fire protection to all aspects of this landmark 331,000 sq ft building, including the firewalls, floors and 600 steel columns.
- Spiralite fire protection and encasements to 600 steel columns
- Fire stopping to the top of all firewalls, using Spiralite boards
- Fire stopping penetrations through firewalls using intumescent batts and wraps
- Fire stopping through floors using fire stopping compounds and pipe collars
- Site measure, propose details and fabrication of Rockliner casings
- Overall fire protection to a 331,000 sq ft building
- Rockliner casings and Spiralite fire protection to approximately 600 steel columns, both internal and external.