Rockliner is a metal faced casing system for the fire protection of structural steel beams and columns.
Rockliner has been installed throughout the UK on projects in commercial, retail, manufacturing, food processing, education sectors. It is extensively specified to provide the correct fire rating for Mezzanine Floors.
The system comprises a pre-formed metal encasement lined with Spiralite to provide the fire rating. It is installed using a snap-lock method for a strong and stable installation.
Rockliner is available in polyester and leather grain colour ranges. Galvanised and food-safe finishes are also regular applications.
Casing thicknesses vary according to the fire rating and the steel sizes. Our technical support advises on design and lining thickness to ensure the installation is correct.
Rockliner has been independently tested and assessed by BRE to British standards in accordance with the 5th edition of the ASFP Yellow Book.
- Extensively used with a proven track record.
- Up to 2 hours fire rating.
- Wide scope for protecting square hollow sections.
- Pre-fabricated and easy to install.
- Colour finishes and brand matching.
- Specialist finishes, in particular food processing areas.
- Fascia available via our fabrication service.
- Technical support and advice
- Tested to British standards.