UK industry experts in passive fire protection.
We are an independent, family-run company. Our bespoke service is co-ordinated from our 20,000 sq ft facility in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
A personal service is guaranteed.
Technical knowledge, innovation and customer-focus ensure we consistently deliver the optimum.
What makes us stand out:
- Over 40 years serving the construction industry at home and abroad.
- System owners; researched, designed and independently tested.
- Systems capable of providing up to two hours fire protection.
- Manufacturer member of ASFP.
- High customer satisfaction – majority of work is repeat business.
- Cost-effective; even at high fire-ratings.
- Combine functionality with style.
- Quality control and management procedures compliant with BSI ISO 9001:2008.
Product quality and performance are essential in meeting the demands of the construction industry. It is important to us that our systems are safe and approved for use. All systems undergo constant review, testing and assessment to ensure this is the case.
We have successfully delivered both in the UK and overseas to projects in the commercial, retail, manufacturing, food processing, education, offshore and transport sectors.
Through this experience we have acquired a reputation for delivering the highest quality products and services. We undertake challenging fabrication briefs for specialist needs, decorative finishes and designs.
Our customer service guaranty
- Always endeavour to meet requested delivery dates
- Reliable delivery service, always on time
- Early, am and pm deliveries available
- Quick product replacement if damaged on site
- Products labelled to customer requirements
- Well packed to avoid damage in transport
- Packed in installation sequence if requested
- Excellent support from our office team
- Valid test certification
- Technical / Fire rating advice
- Installation Advice